In addition to our collaborative relationships with grantee partners here in Western Massachusetts, the Women's Fund maintains strategic collaborations with key organizations engaged in global, national and statewide efforts to advocate for the rights and opportunities of women and girls.
Massachusetts Commission on the Status of Women
The Massachusetts Commission on the Status of Women (MCSW) is an independent agency that exists to provide a permanent, effective voice for women across Massachusetts. The mission of the MCSW is to advance women toward full equality in all areas of life and to promote their rights and opportunities. The MCSW is empowered to study, review, and report on the status of women in the Commonwealth. Under this charge, the Commission seeks to provide and/or advocate for more gender disaggregated data in Massachusetts, and connect this vital research to those who can use it to create positive change. This report is a thorough compilation of the available and most current data on Massachusetts women and girls, and offers invaluable county level information, which has not been previously compiled collectively. The MCSW works cooperatively with a wide range of organizations, including the Women's Fund of Western Massachusetts, to gather information and distribute its findings.
To learn more, please visit http://www.mass.gov/women/index.htm
The Women's Leadership Network—Dedication to the Advancement of Women
The Women’s Leadership Network (WLN) mission is to foster the effective leadership of a diverse group of women, in the boardroom and beyond by:
The Women’s Leadership Network is committed to dialogue about important issues, events, and research. It enriches the intellectual life of the business community and beyond through a robust program of lectures, networking, seminars, conferences, exhibits, and more. To find out more, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- providing forums for personal interaction that will enrich intellectual life nurturing meaningful experiences to broaden professional horizons
- helping increase personal perspective providing venues for giving back in a focused manner
- The WLN is committed to the following services for women:
- participating in the personal and professional development of women, providing opportunities and access to critical resources strengthening the network of supportive and positive role models, and
- encouraging open discussion about the complex issues and ifficult choices that many women face.
Berkshire Women for Women Worldwide
Formerly the Berkshire Chapter of UNIFEM, BWWW works to raise awareness locally about global women’s issues and to support the work of the United Nations Development Fund and other international NGOs focusing on empowering women. BWWW welcomes new members. For more information on membership, contact Jane Phelan Falcone at email@example.com or visit www.berkshirewomen.org